My BurdaStyle pants are all calico’d up and ready to check. No alterations done yet and they are without fly front zipper or pockets. Oh, apologies for the creases – I wore them while setting up for the pictures.
Overall I’m relatively happy with the fit, other than:
(1) horizontal wrinkles at the front just before the crotch curve
(2) the side seams hang straight to the knee then there’s a little too much fabric in the front, plus diagonal folds at the front outseam from thigh to knee. Not sure what’s going on there yet
(4) too much fabric under my butt and ripples down the side seams over the hips. Will have to look into the latter
(5) the waistband (high hip band??) gapes particularly at the CB – I could take at least 3/4″ out there alone. There is also about an inch too much room all around at the top
(6) a few small horizontal wrinkles at the side seams just below the band
(7) they pull up my butt just a little.
I have a bit of reading to do on some of these, but a sway back adjustment should fix some of the others. All of this aside, do you know what I’m looking forward to most? Oddly enough the welt pockets. What’s wrong with me?